Westchester Cancer Treatment Services
We understand that cancer can be a difficult and frightening journey affecting both physical and emotional aspects of a person’s life and presenting significant challenges to patients and their loved ones. But there are many ways to maximize opportunities for successful treatment and minimize the severity of challenges encountered along the way.
We believe that providing a positive experience is more than a courtesy. It is a commitment that begins with mutual respect and understanding. We are confident that you will notice this atmosphere the first time you visit and are greeted with our warm welcome.
Every member of the WOHG staff is dedicated to restoring health and healing the whole person…body, mind and spirit. At WOHG, we care for people facing the crisis of cancer - ONE person at a time.
Our unique blend of academic and community medicine offers you a healing advantage through access to the very best technology and most advanced drugs medical science makes available, often long before they are widely offered to the public.
Our highly experienced cancer specialists and specially-trained clinical support staff deliver “hands on” personalized care in relaxed and comfortable settings throughout Westchester. Our staff knows just how important it is for you to see your doctor - not a substitute - when you visit. Our state-of-the-art services include:
- Comprehensive medical consultation with diagnostic work-up Second Opinion Service
- Multidisciplinary cancer treatment planning and management teams
- Solid Tumor Service
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Service
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Service
- Oupatient Chemotherapy Infusion Service
- Blood Transfusion and Apheresis Services
- Access to current clinical trials
- Symptom Management Service including pain management program
- Support Programming